Benefits of Solar energy is one of the most important sources of renewable natural energy that is never-ending, that is, inexhaustible, which is found alongside wind energy, hydroelectric energy, sea wave energy, and biomass, as this energy is the emission of light rays and heat from the sun’s rays Man has made use of this divine grace for his service from ancient times to the present, and in the following we will mention its most prominent benefits and disadvantages.  Volume 0%
Benefits of solar energy
- It is considered one of the most important sustainable natural resources, as it can be exploited as one of the natural alternatives to generate electricity, and thus electricity companies can be completely dispensed with, and the burdensome electric bills paid to the budgets of people and organizations can be stopped.
- It is used as fuel for cars, as humans have invented cars that run and go on the sun, instead of consuming petroleum products, as this increases the cost of moving between regions, which leads to reducing environmental pollution and smoke resulting from these fuels.
- Cooling and heating systems are one of the most important ways in which this energy can be used, as they provide hot water all the time, by placing panels or solar basins on the roofs of buildings and homes on sunny days.
- It is available in a high percentage and for long periods, and it reduces the number of lines connecting between buildings and the spread of columns in the roads.
- Prevents pollution resulting from the use of industrial generators for energy.
- It protects against noise pollution, as it does not produce any disturbing sounds, and it does not cause other environmental damage.
- It does not require continuous efforts in maintenance and installation work, as its systems are durable and not subject to rapid perishable.
- It is used to sterilize water and make it suitable for drinking, human and agricultural consumption.
Disadvantages of solar energy
There are drawbacks to solar energy, including the following: 
- Care must be taken to clean them continuously, to ensure that they can be used, which constitutes a burden on the people who use them, as the accumulation of dust and dirt is continuous in light of their presence in the open areas.
- It cannot be used in areas with heavy rainfall. It should be noted that the cost of constructing solar energy systems, such as placing panels, solar heaters, cooling and air conditioning systems, and others, is somewhat high, but it remains for a very long period of up to many years, in some cases more than twenty-five years. 
Video about advantages and disadvantages of Solar Energy