14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot | Build-Your-Own Robot Kit | Powered by the Sun
$33.99 in stock
5 new from $33.99
- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- POWERED BY THE SUN - With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind robotics and renewable energy resources. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows kids to create and use their infinite imagination.
- WORKS ON LAND OR IN WATER - The robot has modes that work in both the land or in water. Some modes will walk or crawl and others will float or swim. Explore mechanics and science on your tabletop, floor, pool or bathtub. Switch up your environment keeps this toy interesting for your child or student.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into an interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each Build-Your-Own Robot Kit is a working model that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 10 and up.
Elenco Teach Tech SolarBot.14, Transforming Solar Robot Kit, STEM Learning Toys for Kids 10+
$22.80 in stock
17 new from $19.98
- 14 in 1 different Robots that can operate on land water!
- This solar powered robotic kit can be built into 14 different Robots, powered by the sun!
- Future engineers will have endless fun building, rebuilding, and learning about solar power.
- Solarbot. 14 is divided into two skill levels, so your young Builder is able to grow in their skills.
- Learn by doing. Perfect for future engineers ages 10+.
OWI - T4 Transforming Solar Robot
$19.97 in stock
7 new from $19.95
- Amazing solar robot toy for younger kids
- "T4" has more transformations and larger parts for smaller hands
- Get the kids outside learning about solar power
- 4 Different solar powered modes: Robot, Insects, T-Rex and Driller
- OWI is a brand you can trust with products that make sense. OWI products build Confidence-> Self-esteem -> Celebration
4M Green Science Solar Robot Kit - Green Energy Robotics, Eco-Engineering - STEM Toys Educational Gift for Kids & Teens, Girls & Boys (Packaging May Vary), Multi
$18.99 in stock
7 new from $18.99
- Teach your kids about mechanics by building a real moving robot that runs on solar energy. No batteries are required.
- All you need to construct your new friend is included in this kit. When completed, watch the robot walk outside on a sunny day powered completely by the sun's UV rays.
- Once your robot is assembled you can teach it to do simple, everyday tasks.
- Household recycled materials can be adapted to turn your robot into a dinosaur or monster with its own personality.
- Give the gift of science with toys and gadgets that foster curiosity and encourage scientific learning. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
OWI Inc Elenco Teach Tech “Hydrobot Arm Kit”, Hydraulic Kit, STEM Building Toy for Kids 10+
$44.95 in stock
4 new from $44.95
- The HydroBot Arm Kit lever allows builders to move, grip, and even a suction cup different objects!
- Kids can easily switch between grippers or suction cups, depending on the object they are moving.
- Powered by water, the Hydrobot Arm’s are controlled with hydraulic plungers.
- With 6 different axes, the arm can rotate up to 270 degrees from the base.
- Learn by doing. Perfect for future engineers ages 12+.